Sea World Cruises is committed to ensuring the safety and protection of our staff and customers. Under the guidance of the Queensland Government Roadmap to Recovery, Sea World Cruises has resumed operations. We continue to work closely with Government and industry experts to ensure that our organisation is conducting the highest level of health and safety practices and that our tourism services are COVID-safe. There are no reported cases of COVID-19 at our venues.
Please view the latest government safety updates here.
- Whale Watching Tours running several times daily
- Morning Explorer Cruise not currently available
- Sightseeing Lunch Cruise running Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Afternoon Explorer Cruise running Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Sightseeing Dinner Cruise running Friday and Saturday
- Charters and functions available on request
Sea World Cruises has developed a COVID Safe Plan which complies with the current approved Queensland Government and Tourism Industry guidelines.
Sea World Cruises will undertake regular review of our COVID Safe procedures and update them as necessary to ensure these meet current legislation, best practice standards and measures for COVID-19 risk mitigation.
All Sea World Cruises staff are aware of and have been trained in our COVID Safe measures. Systems are in place to ensure Sea World Cruises staff are informed of new practices and guidelines.
What we are doing to protect our Customers
We are committed to fulfilling the recommendations provided by the Queensland Tourism Industry Council and have policies in place to:
1. Facilitate pre-screening and maintain records for contact tracing
2. Alter business practices to ensure social distancing in line with government health guidelines; including limiting passenger numbers to allow for 4-square metres per person in our venues and vessels
3. Enhance cleaning and hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection
4. Establish and maintain COVID-Safe procedures aligned to Work Safe Queensland guidelines
Travel with Confidence
Recent government announcements have had a significant impact on the plans of many of our guests. At Sea World Cruises, you can book with confidence knowing you can make changes to your travel plans if necessary without financial penalty. If you book now and at a later date you need to change your travel dates or cancel, you can do so at no cost up to 24 hours before departure. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required. In the unlikely event of a cancellation by Sea World Cruises, you will be provided with a full refund (excl. gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise.
More support for customer queries
Sea World Cruises is boosting the resources of its Reservations Centre and Social Media Customer Care teams to be able to deal with any travel queries and travel change requests. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reservation team for further information on (07) 5539 9299 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sea World Cruises continues to monitor the situation closely. Future updates will be available via this page on our website and social media channels when available.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard to enjoy the stunning Gold Coast waterways and thank you for your continued support.
Updated: 01 June 2020