Sea World Cruises employees share a long-term love affair with the coastline and a passion for bringing a smile to people of all ages. We pride ourselves on providing premier cruise experiences and being able to convert even the most determined landlubber into an ocean-voyaging advocate. Does this sound like you? If so, we would be keen to hear from you.
Benefits of working at Sea World Cruises
We are a family-owned and operated business that strives to create an enjoyable, productive and safe workplace. We believe in having a healthy work/life balance and that providing expert service doesn’t mean you can’t also have fun.
- Opportunity to work across multiple marine ecotourism products
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Focus on employee engagement with options to input into a variety of projects
- Flexible working arrangements
- Staff discounts across a range of Gold Coast tourism experiences
We are always on the lookout for motivated individuals
Sea World Cruises employ from a variety of backgrounds including food & beverage, deckhands, masters and engineers, naturalist guides, photographers, sales and reservations and more. If you are enthusiastic about the marine environment and have a genuine interest in the maritime tourism industry, we invite you to send us your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would make a positive addition to the Sea World Cruises team.