Treat your Dad / Pa / Old Man to a special day out aboard Sea World Cruises! With a range of great cruises on offer, you’ll be sure to find a Father’s Day cruise to suit your needs. With some of the best views of the Gold Coast’s extensive system of waterways available all aboard our newly-refurbished, hugely spacious and air-conditioned sightseeing vessel, you’ll have everything you need to make sure that Dad gets a day worthy of his efforts over the years! Gift vouchers are also available, giving you the choice to give it as a present or simply book online today.
Father's Day Cruise
Father's Day cruises
Treat Dad This Father's Day
Details of the cruise
- Choice of 2 different Father’s Day cruises aboard newly-renovated, air-conditioned vessel the “Spirit of Elston”
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level sun deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
Individual cruise inclusions:
- Father’s Day Lunch Cruise: Includes delicious local trawler prawns, chicken, ham, selection of fresh salads, breads & fruit platter; complimentary tea and freshly ground coffee.
- Father’s Day Afternoon Cruise: None. Food options available to purchase onboard include: (1) Cheeseboard and a house wine or beer $15.00 per person (2) Bucket of freshly caught prawns with bread roll $25.00 per person.
Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
(1) Departs 11:30 am | Returns 1:00 pm
(2) Departs 1:30 pm | Returns 3:30 pm
Departs 4:00 pm | Returns 5:30 pm
Best parking for our cruises is available at the Bruce Bishop Car Park – located at Surfers Paradise Transit centre. Only 50 metres walk to our booking office.
Our Father’s Day cruises makes their way from Surfers Paradise to some of the key highlights of the Gold Coast’s expansive canal system, following a route which allows you to see essential local landmarks as well as the immaculate homes of the rich and famous.
Booking changes and cancellations are available without penalty up to 24 hours before departure. Within 24 hours, 100% of the fare is forfeited. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required. All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent. In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excl. gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise. The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice. All return times are approximate. Conditions of Travel may vary if you have booked with a travel agent as your booking is subject to their terms and conditions. For more information and to access the full Conditions of Travel, please visit thetourcollective.com.au/conditions.