Say “thanks” to Mum with a relaxing lunch and sightseeing cruise of the Gold Coast’s rivers offering something slightly different, yet no less enjoyable! Every mother who attends our popular Gold Coast Mother’s Day cruise will also be provided with a complimentary glass of champagne as they board.
Mother’s Day Cruise
3 - 13 years
0 - 2 years
2 Adult 2 Children
Mother's Day Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
Treat Mum This Mother's Day
Details of the cruise
- Mother’s Day sightseeing lunch cruise aboard newly-renovated, air-conditioned vessel the “Spirit of Elston”
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level sun deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
- Lunch includes delicious local trawler prawns, chicken, ham, selection of fresh salads, breads & fruit platter; complimentary tea and freshly ground coffee; complimentary glass of Champagne for the mums
Buffet Lunch Cruise
Departs Midday, returns 2:00pm
Best parking for our cruises is available at the Bruce Bishop Car Park – located at Surfers Paradise Transit centre. Only 50 metres walk to our booking office.
Our Mother’s Day cruise makes their way from Surfers Paradise to some of the key highlights of the Gold Coast’s expansive canal system, following a route which allows you to see essential local landmarks as well as the immaculate homes of the rich and famous.
Booking changes and cancellations are available without penalty up to 24 hours before departure. Within 24 hours, 100% of the fare is forfeited. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required. All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent. In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excl. gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise. The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice. All return times are approximate. Conditions of Travel may vary if you have booked with a travel agent as your booking is subject to their terms and conditions. For more information and to access the full Conditions of Travel, please visit thetourcollective.com.au/conditions.