Say “thanks” to Mum with your choice of cruise either in the morning, for lunch, or in the afternoon, with each cruise of the Gold Coast’s rivers offering something slightly different, yet no less enjoyable! Every mother who attends one of our popular Gold Coast Mother’s Day cruises will also be provided with a complimentary glass of champagne as they board.
Mother’s Day Cruise
Three great Mother's Day cruises
Treat Mum This Mother's Day
Details of the cruise
- Choice of 3 different Mother’s Day cruises aboard newly-renovated, air-conditioned vessel the “Spirit of Elston”
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level sun deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
Individual cruise inclusions:
- Morning Breakfast Cruise: choice of Pancake stack with bacon, caramelised banana & maple syrup OR Eggs Benedict with shaved ham OR Smashed Avocado with basil, roasted cherry tomato & fetta on sour dough. Includes fruit platter, Tea, Coffee & Juices
- Lunch includes delicious local trawler prawns, chicken, ham, selection of fresh salads, breads & fruit platter; complimentary tea and freshly ground coffee; complimentary Champagne for the mums
- Savoury platters with a selection of cheeses, dips, crackers, nuts & fruit platters
Morning Breakfast Cruise
Departs 9:00am, returns 11:00am
Buffet Lunch Cruise
Departs Midday, returns 2:00pm
Afternoon Cruise with savoury snacks
Departs 3:00pm, returns 4:30pm
Best parking for our cruises is available at the Bruce Bishop Car Park – located at Surfers Paradise Transit centre. Only 50 metres walk to our booking office.
Our Mother’s Day cruises makes their way from Surfers Paradise to some of the key highlights of the Gold Coast’s expansive canal system, following a route which allows you to see essential local landmarks as well as the immaculate homes of the rich and famous.
Booking changes and cancellations are available without penalty up to 24 hours before departure. Within 24 hours, 100% of the fare is forfeited. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required. All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent. In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excl. gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise. The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice. All return times are approximate. Conditions of Travel may vary if you have booked with a travel agent as your booking is subject to their terms and conditions. For more information and to access the full Conditions of Travel, please visit thetourcollective.com.au/conditions.