No one is sweeter than Mum, so why not spoil her this Mother’s Day with a High Tea Cruise? Be welcomed aboard our spacious vessel, delicately decorated with flowers fit for a queen. Indulge in a delectable selection of sweet and savoury treats served with love on 3-tiered platters from the air-conditioned main deck while the kids are kept entertained with a complimentary activity pack. Then treat her to well-deserved me-time relaxing on our comfortable open-air deck. Let worries drift away as your supermum sips on her complimentary glass of sparkling wine, passing stunning Gold Coast skylines and iconic landmarks. Our onboard professional photographer will capture all the magic of the cruise, making it a Mother’s Day to remember (purchases optional).
Mother’s Day High Tea Cruises
1.5-Hr Mother's Day High Tea Cruises
9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Treat Mum This Mother's Day
Details of the cruise
- Mother’s Day High Tea Cruise aboard newly-renovated, air-conditioned vessel the “Spirit of Elston”
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level sun deck as well as a fully air-conditioned lower deck
- 3-tiered platter of sweet and savour treats
- Freshly brewed coffee and selection of fine teas
- A glass of sparkling wine for Mum
- Activity pack for the kids
- Professional photographer to capture the day (purchases optional)
Departs 9:30 AM | Returns 11:00 AM
Departs 3:00 PM | Returns 4:30 PM
Best parking for our cruises is available at the Bruce Bishop Car Park – located at Surfers Paradise Transit centre. Only 50 metres walk to our booking office.
Our Mother’s Day cruise makes their way from Surfers Paradise to some of the key highlights of the Gold Coast’s expansive canal system, following a route which allows you to see essential local landmarks as well as the immaculate homes of the rich and famous.
Booking changes and cancellations are available without penalty up to 24 hours before departure. Within 24 hours, 100% of the fare is forfeited. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required. All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent. In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excl. gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise. The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice. All return times are approximate. Conditions of Travel may vary if you have booked with a travel agent as your booking is subject to their terms and conditions. For more information and to access the full Conditions of Travel, please visit thetourcollective.com.au/conditions.