Valentines Day Cruise
*Valid for online bookings until 30 April, 2020. Not available with any other offer.
Valentines Day Cruise
Join Sea World Cruises this Valentine’s Day for a magical 2.5 hour dinner cruise – you’ll be welcome aboard our comfortable, brand new river cruise vessel and enjoy a wonderful buffet dinner fresh seafood prepared by our experienced local chef. Take your choice from our selection of hot and cold dishes, enjoy the included glass of champagne, cap it off with dessert and take in the gorgeous night views of the Surfers Paradise skyline either in the pleasant air-conditioned lower deck, or on the open air viewing deck up top.
The Ideal Evening For Couples
Details of the cruise
- Buffet dinner & sightseeing cruise
- 2.5 hours taking in the spectacular Surfers Paradise skyline
- Live on board entertainment
- Relaxing rooftop lounge with bar amenities
- See famous local landmarks: Sea World, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and more
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar on lower deck for beverage purchases (beer, wines, cocktails)
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level viewing deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
Valentine’s Day evening cruise departs 7:00pm, returns 9:30pm on Valentine’s Day.
Best parking for our cruises is available at the Bruce Bishop Car Park – located at Surfers Paradise Transit centre. Only 50 metres walk to our booking office.
Booking changes and cancellations are available without penalty up to 24 hours before departure. Within 24 hours, 100% of the fare is forfeited. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required. All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent. In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excl. gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise. The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice. All return times are approximate. Conditions of Travel may vary if you have booked with a travel agent as your booking is subject to their terms and conditions. For more information and to access the full Conditions of Travel, please visit thetourcollective.com.au/conditions.