Celebrate this Australia Day on the Gold Coast by joining us for a 3-hour night cruise. Get the best possible viewing position for this year’s Gold Coast Australia Day fireworks display taking place at the Broadwater Parklands that are set to rival those of New Year’s Eve on this must-do Australia Day cruise with Sea World Cruises! Come aboard and enjoy live music playing all your favourite Aussie hits, and enjoy a traditional Aussie BBQ while soaking in the great views.
Australia Day Fireworks Cruise
Three hour Australia Day fireworks cruise
The Best Seat In The House
Details of the cruise
- Amazing viewpoint for the night fireworks
- Enjoy freshly cooked sausage sizzle
- Live entertainment playing all the Aussie classics
- See famous local landmarks: Sea World, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and more
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Open top level viewing deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
Australia Day cruise departs 6:00pm, returns 9:00pm this Australia Day, 26th of January
Best parking for our cruises is available at the Bruce Bishop Car Park – located at Surfers Paradise Transit centre. Only 50 metres walk to our booking office.
Cancellations: Full refund will be given if the tour is cancelled due to weather. Cancellations within 7 days – 100% refund, within 2 days – 50% refund (excluding special event cruises). All other cancellations will incur a 100% cancellation fee including special event cruises.
Date Changes: Date changes ok within 24hrs (excluding special event cruises).
Gift Certificates: Gift vouchers are non refundable and bookings are subject to availability.
Credit Card Payments: A 2% credit card fee will be charged for bookings made over the phone. No credit card fee for online transactions.